Tamil Cooking Recipe
Viewed: 5601 Times
gUg;Gtil - 5 ( tPl;by; nra;jJ vd;why; rpwpa irrpy;)
2 (cztfj;jpy; thq;fpaJ ngupa irrpy; ,Uf;Fk;)
gy;yhup ntq;fhak; - 1 nghbahf eWf;fpaJ)
jf;fhsp - 1 (nghbahf eWf;fpaJ)
Njq;fha; - 1 rpwpa rpy;
kpsfha; Jhs; - 1 Njf;fuz;b
jdpah Jhs; - 1 Njf;fuz;b
rPuf Jhs; - 1 Njf;fuz;b
rpy;y;a; nghwnlu; - 1 Njf;fuz;b
vz;nza; - 3 Njf;fuz;b
ngUq;fhak; J}s; - 1 rpl;bif
cg;G - Njitahd msT
fLF> cSe;jk; gUg;G> rPufk;> fwpNtg;gpiy - jhspf;f Njitahd msT
1. Njq;fha; jf;fhsp Jz;Lfs; rpy Nru;j;J miuj;J nfhs;sTk;
2. mLg;gpy; thzyp itj;J rpwpJ vz;nza; tpl;L fLF cSe;jk;gUg;G rPufk;
fwpNtg;gpiy jhspj;J eWf;fpa ntq;fhak; jf;fhsp Jz;Lfs; Nru;j;J tjf;fTk;
4. miuj;J itj;j tpOij nfhl;b xU lk;su; jz;zPu; Nru;j;J vz;iz gpupAk; tiu
5. filrpahf cg;G Nru;j;J tilia NghlTk; ( tPl;by; nra;jjhf ,Ue;jhy; mg;gbNa
NghlTk; filapy; thq;fpaJ ngupa irrpy; ,Ue;jhy; ,uz;L my;yJ ehd;F
Jz;Lfshf Mf;fp NghlTk;)
6. rpwpJ ngUq;fha nghb Nru;j;J thzypia mLg;gpy; ,Ue;J ,wf;fp clNd Fok;ig
NtW ghj;jpuj;jpy; khw;wTk;.
,J rg;ghj;jp Njhir rhjk; Nru;j;J rhg;gpl ed;whf ,Uf;Fk;.
gpd; Fwpg;G :
til cjpuhky; ,Uf;f Fok;ig mLg;gpy; ,Ue;J ,wf;f 5 epkplq;fSf;F
Kd; tilia Nghl;lhy; NghJk; mLg;gpy; ,Ue;J ,wf;fp 10 epkplq;fs; fopj;J
gupkhwpdhy; ed;whf ,Uf;Fk;
dall vadai (parupuvadai) - 5 ( if made in home by small sizes)
- 2 ( if purchased from hotel)
Onion - 1 (cut into small pieces)
Tomato - 1 (cut into small pieces)
Coconut - 1 small piece
Chilli powder - 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder - 1 tea spoon
Cumin powder - 1 tea spoon
Asafoetida - 1 pinch
oil - 3 tea spoon
salt - As required
mustard, split black gram, cumin seeds, curry leaves - to season
1. Grind coconut, some pieces of tomato into fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry mustard seed, cumin seeds, split black gram, curry leaves.
3, Fry onion and tomato well till brownish.
4. Add the ground paste in the pan and add one glass of water
5. Let them boil well until the oil separates.
6. Finally put salt and the vadas into the pan ( if the vadas are big in size then you can make into
two or four pieces as you like )
7. Add asafoetida powder little and remove the pan from stove and change the kuzhambu into
This kuzhambu is good with chapathi, dosa and even with rice
P.S.: The vada should not get diluted in the kuzhambu and hence
you should put the vadas five minutes before you are going to
remove the pan from stove and to serve after minimum 10
minutes on removing from stove.
cq;fs; rikay; Fwpg;Gfis ,q;Nf gjpT nra;aTk;
Please submit your cooking recipe here!