Tamil Cooking Recipe
rikay;: fPjh nre;jpy;
Author: Geetha Senthil
Viewed: 3828 Times
Raw Mango - 1 (cut into small pieces)
Jaggery - 100 gms
Chopped Onions - 1/2 cup
Kuzhambu Red Chilli powder - 1/2 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 pinch
Salt - To taste
Mustard Seeds - Little
Curry Leaves - Little
Oil - As required
1. Heat a pan and add 1 tsp of oil.
2. Season with mustard seeds and curry leaves.
3. Then fry the chopped onions and mango pieces.
4. Add Turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
5. Add some water and boil till mango is cooked.
6. Finally add jaggery, mix well and switch of the heat.
cq;fs; rikay; Fwpg;Gfis ,q;Nf gjpT nra;aTk;
Please submit your cooking recipe here!