Tamil Cooking Recipe
Author: Geetha Hari
Viewed: 3895 Times
Tamarind - 1 lemon size
Ginger - 200gm or 1 cup chopped
Asafoetida - 2 pinch
split Black Gram(ulundham paruppu) - 3 tsp
Red chilli - 5 nos
Mustard seeds - little
Oil - Little
1. Add oil in a hot pan and fry the tamarind for some time and take it out.
2. In the same oil put the ginger and fry and take it out.
3. Add red chilli, split black gram, asafoetida and fry for sometime
and take it out.
4. Grind all the fried items together with little water.
5. Fry the mustard seeds and add to the ground items.
6. Delicious thogaiyal is ready.
cq;fs; rikay; Fwpg;Gfis ,q;Nf gjpT nra;aTk;
Please submit your cooking recipe here!