Tamil Cooking Recipe
Ryg vYkpr;ir rhjk;
Easy Lemon Rice
Viewed: 7631 Times
,q;f;yp; ghHf;fTk;. tpiutpy; jkpopy;....
Boiled rice - 1 cup
Lemon - 1
Red chilli - 3
Turmeric powder - little bit
Asofoetida powder - little bit
Bengal gram - 25 gm
Mustard seeds - 10 gm
Fried cashew or ground nuts - 25 gm
Salt to taste
Curry leaves - little bit
Coriander leaves - for garnish
Gingely oil - little bit
1. Boil rice 3/4 so that it should not be sticky.
2. Set it aside in a big pan to cool.
3. Now keep pan and pour needed gingely oil . Wait till it gets hot.
4. Add mustard seeds and wait till it gets crackled.
5. Now add curry leaves, red chilies, Bengal gram .
6. Saute till the Bengal gram turns brown .
7. Now add asafoetida powder, turmeric powder.
8. Switch off the gas
9. Put this mixture in the rice, add lemon juice, needed salt, fried cashew
Now easy and tasty lemon rice ready
cq;fs; rikay; Fwpg;Gfis ,q;Nf gjpT nra;aTk;
Please submit your cooking recipe here!