Tamil Cooking Recipe
Viewed: 6780 Times
Finely Chopped cabbage - 1
Tomato - 1
Chopped Onion - 1
Turmeric Powder - 1
Green chilli - 1
Coriander Powder - Half Tbsp
Grated Coconut - Handfull
Whole Pepper - Half Tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 Tbsp
Split Black Gram - 1 Tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 Tsp
Curry Leaves - little
Coriander leaves - handfull
Asafoaetida - little
1. In a pressure cooer add finely cut cabbage, Toor dal, one handful chopped onion, one tomato, turmeric
2. Add 4 cups of water, pressure cook for 3 or 4 whistles.
3. Make sure the dal is not mashed.
4. After 3 or 4 whistles , remove the lid and cook on medium for 5 min and then add crushed pepper.
5. Add coriander powder and cook for 2 more min.
6. Add the grated coconut and cook for a min and turn off the heat.
7. In a pan heat some oil and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, split black gram, green chillies, whole
pepper, curry leaves asafoetida.
8. Once they splutter and them with cooked cabbage.
9. Add coriander leaves and a spoon of ghee.
10. Delicious cabbage kootu is ready
cq;fs; rikay; Fwpg;Gfis ,q;Nf gjpT nra;aTk;
Please submit your cooking recipe here!