|If you have problem seeing the lyrics and poems follow these steps.|
2. If you cannot see they lyrics still, you may want to download the bamini font from the link Download Tamil Font on top of this page. And install in the fonts folder in the control panel.
3. Again if you cannot see the lyrics it is because the flash player is not enabled in your IE. Follow the steps below to enable FLASH PLAYER in your IE.
4. Goto Internet Explorer TOOLS>INTERNET OPTIONS as shown below
5. Select Program tab and click Manage-Add ons button in the internet options dialog box.
6. In the manage add ons dialog scroll down to search for Shockwave Flash Object and select it. Then in the settings panel select enable option and click ok as shown below.
7. Restart the Internet Explorer and you can see the lyrics and poems in their pages. The above procedure is explained in a WINDOWS XP and IE 6 environment.. It will be similar in VISTA OR WINDOWS 7 with IE8.
8. If you still have problems post the errors in guest book we will try to resolve.