|cq;fs; Nfs;tpfisAk; tpku;rdq;fisAk; nf];l; Gf;fpy; gjpT nra;aTk;
cq;fs; rikay; Fwpg;Gfis ,q;Nf gjpT nra;aTk;
|FOR MAKING PARATHA:
Wheat flour - 2 cups
Salt - Optional
Oil - Optional
Paneer - 200gms
Onion(big) - 1
Green Chilly - As required
Coriander Leaves - As Required
Garam Masala - 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 1 teaspoon
Red chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt - To Taste
1. Crate Paneer and cut onion and mix all the ingredients of stuffing and keep it seperately
2. Make parathas as usual and place one or two full spoon of stuffing in the middle of
the paratha and fold it and make it like roti.
3. Put this in hot tawa, turn it after some time and add some oil or vanaspathi around it.
4. Keep it for 2 - 3 minutes till it get soft.
5. Serve it with onion raitha.
|Please Post Your comments or feedback in the Guestbook.
Submit your recipes in the Submit Recipe Page